By Travelzoo Staff
Willow Tree Restaurant in West Branch earns praise from MLive
; one critic simply noted "I walked out of that restaurant one happy diner"
after eating "one of the best meals I've ever had." For $45, regularly $84, two can have dinner at either the West Branch or Saginaw location -- both earn 4-star TripAdvisor ratings.
Why we love it
- "I walked out of that restaurant one happy diner" (MLive)
- For $45, 2 can have dinner at Willow Tree Restaurant in West Branch or Saginaw (regularly $84)
- Chef Tony Gojcaj was named one of the best area chefs by Midland Daily News readers in 2010
- Both locations earn a 4-star TripAdvisor rating and the West Branch location earns a 4-star Yelp rating
Jan. 16, 2013 - April 17, 2013
Willow Tree Restaurant
- Diners can select:
- One shared appetizer, like the Willow Tree crab cake or barbecue bacon-wrapped shrimp (up to $12)
- Two entrees, like bleu New York steak or Cajun yellowfin tuna (up to $28 each)
- Two glasses of wine, beer or cocktails, like a glass of pinot noir or a Long Island Willow Tree Tea (up to $8 each)
- Note: To purchase, click "buy now" for the appropriate location.
- For $85, Travelzoo subscribers can have dinner for four people and save even more (regularly $168).
- Both locations feature the menu of chef Tony Gojcaj, named one of the area's best chefs by Midland Daily News readers in 2010.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 17, through April 17, 2013. The West Branch location is closed on Mondays. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends including Feb. 14-16. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms