By Travelzoo Staff
A Plymouth local favorite, Station 885 receives 4-star ratings or above from both Citysearch and Yahoo Local users. Located on the site of an old railroad freight house, the restaurant boasts views of passing trains from its bar. With this Local Deal, two people can savor unlimited Sunday brunch including mimosas for $29, regularly $44.
Why we love it
- For $29, sit down to a Sunday brunch buffet for 2 in Plymouth, regularly $44
- This family-owned restaurant makes all of its recipes from scratch
- This deal also includes a mimosa per person
- Buffet options include: eggs Benedict, a carving station, pastries and made-to-order omelets
Jan. 16, 2013 - April 28, 2013
885 Starkweather Street
Plymouth, MI 48170
- The Costanza family has been operating the restaurant since 1985 and continues to produce made-from-scratch food from family recipes. The unlimited Sunday brunch buffet includes:
- Made-to-order crepes and omelets
- Poached salmon and peel-and-eat shrimp
- A carving station
- Petite pastries
- Eggs Benedict
- This deal also includes a mimosa per person. Brunch is held on Sundays from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Call to make a reservation.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Jan. 27, through April 28, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms