By Travelzoo Staff
A "charming" eatery, Tirami Su Ristorante Italiano boasts a menu The Detroit News says reads like a "virtual textbook of beloved Italian-American dishes." With this Local Deal, two people receive dinner for $29, regularly $58, at a Northville-area restaurant Urbanpoon users give a 4-star rating. Gather a group of four friends and get the same deal for $55, regularly $116.
Why we love it
- For $29, enjoy dinner for 2 at Tirami Su Ristorante Italiano in Northville, regularly $58
- Dinner includes 2 entrees, served with soup or salad, and 2 desserts
- The Detroit News calls Tirami Su a "charming" eatery
- Located just minutes from the Northville Downs racetrack
- For $55, regularly $116, gather a group of 4 people and get the same deal
Nov. 26, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
Tirami Su Ristorante Italiano
146 Main Center
Northville, MI 48167
- For dinner, select:
- Two entrees -- served with a choice of soup or salad -- including handmade pasta dishes like seafood fettuccine with shrimp and scallops or grilled and breaded New York strip steak (up to $23 each)
- Two desserts, like the namesake tiramisu (up to $6 each)
- Dinner patrons receive 20% off the purchase of any bottle of wine. Located in downtown Northville, Tirami Su is just minutes from the expressway and the Northville Downs racetrack. The dinner for four deal also includes 50% off select bottles of wine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Nov. 28, through Jan. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per reservation. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid Dec. 1, 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, 28-29. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms