By Travelzoo Staff
"Overlooking Union Lake, with a view from every table" (Hour Detroit), It's a Matter of Taste in Commerce Township receives solid marks from locals, a 4.5-star rating on Urbanspoon and 4 stars on Yelp. For $49, two people receive dinner including a bottle of wine to share, regularly $95.
Why we love it
- Hour Detroit loves It's a Matter of Taste's lakeside locale and "view from every table"
- Select from anything on the menu including steak and seafood
- The restaurant features European decor, including a fireplace and hand-painted walls
- Urbanspoon users give the Commerce Township eatery 4.5 stars
Nov. 28, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
It's a Matter of Taste
2323 Union Lake Road
Commerce Twp, MI 48382
- "The menu is pure melting-pot America, including some Asian-influenced appetizers, a number of pastas ... as well as steaks and seafood" (The Detroit News). With this deal, select:
- Any appetizer, like mussels in Thai red curry cream
- Any two entrees, including grilled scallops or a New York strip
- A bottle of red or white house wine (regularly up to $25)
- Dine near the fireplace, which The Detroit News said resembles the "old stone of European streets."
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 29, through Feb. 28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Valentine's Day. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms