By Travelzoo Staff
Metro Times named Good Girls Go To Paris Crepes the Best Crêperie in the city, and Hour Detroit calls it "delightfully unexpected." For $15, regularly $32.50, Travelzoo subscribers receive sweet or savory crepes and drinks for two.
Why we love it
- Hour Detroit calls Good Girls Go To Paris a "delightfully unexpected little crêperie"
- For $15, regularly $32.50, 2 people can have crepes and drinks
- Owner Torya Blanchard was featured in a New York Times article about Detroit entrepreneurs
- Or for $25, regularly $50, 2 people can enroll in a crepe-cooking class
Nov. 20, 2012 - Feb. 21, 2013
Good Girls Go To Paris Crepes
15 East Kirby
Detroit, MI 48202
- Select from the menu:
- Two crepes, such as the savory Jeanette with prosciutto and mozzarella; or the sweet Kenyatta with peanut butter and chocolate
- Two side salads
- Two drinks, like coffee from Intelligentsia or San Pellegrino Aranciata
- Good Girls Go To Paris Crepes owner Torya Blanchard was featured in a New York Times article about Detroit entrepreneurs.
- Or for $25, regularly $50, two people can enroll in a Monday night crepe-making course held at the restaurant. These hands-on classes include one savory crepe, one sweet crepe and one drink per person. Classes are held from 5-7 p.m.; call to make reservations.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers for the crepe-cooking class is limited to 150, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Nov. 21, through Feb. 21, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Crepe-making classes are held on Monday nights from 5-7 p.m. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms