By Travelzoo Staff
Take in dramatic, 28th-floor views of the Detroit skyline while dining at the members-only Skyline Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Perched atop the Town Center, it's perfect "for whenever you want to make an impression," according to Metromix. This invitation-only club is opening its doors for Travelzoo subscribers with this three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Metromix says the Skyline Club is perfect "for whenever you want to make an impression"
- Dine at the members-only Skyline Club perched on the 28th floor of Southfield's Town Center
- Dinner includes any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $129, get a dinner for 4 -- that’s just over $32 per person
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
2000 Town Center
Southfield, MI 48075
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as the Skyline crab cakes served with asparagus and bacon ($14) and the crab-stuffed avocado with spicy ghost chile aioli ($13)
- Any two entrees, like the classic Steak Diane prepared tableside ($32) and pepper-dusted scallops served over Parmesan risotto ($28)
- Any two desserts, including classic bananas Foster prepared tableside and pumpkin praline cheesecake
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that’s just over $32 per person (the cost of a single entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms