By Travelzoo Staff
Real Detroit Weekly labeled Crave Restaurant & Sake Bar one of "the absolute hottest joints" in town, and both customers and critics agree. The Dearborn pan-Asian restaurant won three Hour Detroit Best of Detroit awards (Best Sushi, Best Service and Best Ambiance) within the past year and has claimed two OpenTable Diners' Choice awards (Best Food and Hot Spot). With this Local Deal for $20, select $40 worth of any food or drink from the Asian/Mediterranean-inspired menu.
Why we love it
- Hour Detroit recently awarded Crave 3 Best of Detroit awards: Best Sushi, Best Service and Best Ambiance
- Use this Local Deal to receive $40 worth of food and drinks from the menu for $20
- Use this deal for cocktails and sushi on a Friday night
- Real Detroit Weekly says its "one of "the absolute hottest joints" in Dearborn
Oct. 24, 2012 - Jan. 25, 2013
Crave Restaurant & Sake Bar
22075 Michigan Ave.
Dearborn, MI 48124
- Use this deal to start your night out with cocktails and sushi rolls, or toward a full dinner with wine. Two people can either split a variety of sushi rolls and drinks, or order entrees and appetizers. One possible dinner could be:
- Edamame ($4)
- Spicy scallop roll ($9)
- Panko chicken ($9)
- Any saketini, like the Tiger Lilly with citrus vodka, sake, ginger and lemongrass cordial, and lemon juice
- Any martini, such as the Kingston Kiss with Appleton Estate Rum, passion juice, pineapple and a long chili pepper
- This deal is valid Monday through Friday, so buy a voucher and make a reservation starting tonight.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 25, through Jan. 25, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Valid Monday through Friday only. Not valid during Happy Hour (4:30-6:30 p.m.). Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms