By Travelzoo Staff
Less than an hour north of Grand Rapids, Travelzoo subscribers can escape to the Michigan timberlands with a two-hour private sunrise or sunset horseback trail ride and picnic for two. For $75, save more than 50% on this exclusive package that explores 2,200 acres of forest lands with a chance to spot wildlife such as white-tailed deer, wild turkeys and rabbits.
Why we love it
- Explore Michigan's timberlands during a private horseback trail ride for 2
- Includes a picnic lunch and floral bouquet; bring a bottle of wine -- picnics are BYOB
- Or for the same price, sit back and relax with a private wagon ride and picnic for 2
- Keep an eye out for wildlife like white-tailed deer, wild turkeys and rabbits
June 26, 2013 - Aug. 17, 2013
12600 Buchanan Rd.
Stanwood, MI 49346
- Led by an experienced wrangler guide, this offer is suitable for both seasoned riders and beginners, who will receive an introduction-to-riding session before the ride. Take a break with a country-style picnic including a tablecloth, floral bouquet and items like ranch-house chicken, potatoes, meadow salad, country lemonade and dessert. Couples can bring a bottle of wine and toast to the day; picnics are BYOB.
- Or for the same price, sit back and relax with a private wagon ride for two people. Regularly $150, this one-hour ride takes place in a one or two horse-drawn wagon and includes a private picnic on the trail.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 27, through Aug. 17, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 9 years old or older to participate. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms