By Travelzoo Staff
On Wednesday, June 19, attend the Taste of Dearborn, which is a "perfect chance to sample from restaurants you have been dying to try" with "something for everyone's palate to enjoy" (Examiner.com). For $10 (reg. $20), get unlimited small plates at participating restaurants, as well as transportation between venues, at this annual event.
Why we love it
- “Something for everyone's palate” (Examiner.com)
- Unlimited small plates from participating restaurants
- Transportation between restaurants is included
- Save more on tickets for 2 and 4 people
June 9, 2013 - June 19, 2013
Dearborn Area Chamber of Commerce
22100 Michigan Ave.
Dearborn, MI 48124
- Check-in, registration and wristband pickup runs from 5:30-7 p.m. at Bryant Library. From 6-10 p.m., visit more than 20 restaurants including:
- Big Fish Seafood Bistro, one of Gayot's Top 10 Detroit Seafood Restaurants
- La Pita Mediterranean Cuisine, praised by Molly Abraham of The Detroit News
- Buddy's Pizza, which earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users and serves "Detroit's famous square pizza"
- Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse that boasts two OpenTable Diners' Choice awards for its Italian fare and romantic atmosphere
- Go with a group and save more: Get two tickets for $18 (reg. $40) or four tickets for $35 (reg. $80).
The fine print
Event takes place on Wednesday, June 19, from 6-10 p.m. Valid for 1, 2 or 4 people only. Reservations are not required. Participating restaurants are subject to change. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms