By Travelzoo Staff
Take advantage of warm temperatures starting next week and all through summer with a sunset paddleboard tour on either Walled Lake or White Lake for $38 per person, regularly $70. Recent Travelzoo readers who used this deal "loved the paddleboarding experience" and are "looking forward to going again this summer with friends." Save even more with this same tour for two for $70, regularly $140.
Why we love it
- Watch the sun set during a guided paddleboard tour on Walled Lake or White Lake
- Includes a 30-minute lesson, a 90-minute tour and 2 drinks
- A recent Travelzoo visitor praised the "very helpful and fun guides"
- For $70, bring a friend and save even more
- Take advantage of the warm temperatures next week; book anytime now into September
May 5, 2013 - Sept. 7, 2013
That's wasSUP - Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- This excursion from That's wasSUP - Standup Paddle Boarding includes a 30-minute lesson followed by a 90-minute tour as the sun sets over the water. Afterward, cap off the evening with two drinks at either Bayside Sports Grille -- the venue on Walled Lake praised by Real Detroit Weekly praises for its "delightful" atmosphere and "killer" lakeside location -- or White Lake Inn, which earns more than 1,300 likes on Facebook.
- Travelzoo Tip: Tours are available Tuesdays-Saturdays but Travelzoo subscribers who go with a group of 6 or more can also book on a Sunday or Monday.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 15, through Sept. 7, 2013. Reservations with That's wasSUP are required and subject to availability. Tours available Tuesdays-Saturdays. Paddleboarding lessons start at 7 p.m. followed by tours at 7:30 p.m. Must sign waiver before the lesson and tour. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms