By Karl Klockars
Subscribers can save 50% on tickets to the Taste of Dearborn, a "perfect chance to sample from restaurants you have been dying to try" (Examiner.com).
Why we love it
- There's “something for everyone's palate to enjoy” (Examiner.com)
- Unlimited small plates from the 26 participating restaurants
- Select participating restaurants also offer discounts on drinks
- Transportation between restaurants is included
- Purchase multiple vouchers & go with a group
June 18, 2014, between 6-10 p.m.
Dearborn Area Chamber of Commerce
22100 Michigan Ave.
Dearborn, MI 48124
- For $15 (reg. $30) receive admission for one person to the Taste of Dearborn
- Check-in, registration and wristband pickup runs from 5:30-7 p.m. at Bryant Library
- For $25 (reg. $40) reserve a ticket to the VIP reception including live jazz, a wine tasting with food from Bangkok 96, and access to the full Taste of Dearborn
- VIP event takes at Ford Field Park between 5:00 p.m. -7:30 p.m.
- From 6-10 p.m., visit restaurants including:
- Andiamo Italia, which boasts OpenTable Diners' Choice awards including Best Italian and Best Ambiance
- TRIA at The Henry, offering "casual elegance" with "amazingly good" food (Metro Times)
- La Pita Mediterranean Cuisine, praised by the Detroit News' Molly Abraham
- Buddy's Pizza, which earns 4.5 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- Additional restaurants include Archimedes at the Adoba Hotel, Iversen's Bakery, Post Bar, Red Olive and Ten Eyck Tavern
The fine print
Valid June 18, 2014, between 6-10 p.m. Must visit this page and follow voucher information to register for regular admission. Present voucher upon arrival for VIP Reception admission. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly. Valid for 1 person only. Reservations are not required. Participating restaurants are subject to change. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.