By Travelzoo Staff
A veritable Superman of Ohio fishing, Jim Chamberlin is "the man of steelhead" (Detroit Free Press) when it comes to reeling 'em in. Save 55% on a guided trip.
Why we love it
- The Detroit Free Press says winter fishing in Ohio rivers can be "productive and fun"
- The Plain Dealer and Toledo Blade have also featured Chamberlin's fishing prowess
- Can use the voucher's value toward an upgraded eight-hour trip or other packages
Jan. 2, 2014 - Dec. 21, 2014; trips dependent on weather
Fish with Jim Outfitters
- For $119 (reg. $275) take a guided fishing trip for one
- For $209 (reg. $349) take a guided fishing trip for two
- Tours last five hours and include all gear along with Jim's years of fishing expertise
- Valid throughout 2014; schedule a trip based on what you'd like to try to catch
- Rather than regular fly fishing, Chamberlin teaches "center pin" or "float" fishing
- Take home what you land; the number of catches that can be taken home per angler vary by state
- Note: State-specific fishing licenses are necessary and require an additional purchase; options for purchase can be discussed when making a reservation
The fine print
Valid between Jan. 2, 2014 - Dec. 20, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Make reservations online by clicking here or call 248-252-1277 and reference voucher. Meeting destination will be established at time of reservation. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Trips rescheduled or cancelled with less than seven days notice are subject to a $75 rescheduling fee. Valid for 1 or 2 persons only. Subject to weather conditions; trips may be cancelled due to river conditions.
See all terms