By Travelzoo Staff
Trade the big city hustle for a small-town getaway for two at the Maplewood Hotel, which Fodor's calls a "stately, historic bed and breakfast," for just $99 per night.
Why we love it
- Ranked by Travel + Leisure as one of America’s Best Little Beach Towns, Saugatuck fronts both Lake Michigan and the Kalamazoo River
- USA Today just named Saugatuck one of its top "Sleepy Beach Towns Perfect for Fall"
- Upgrades available for slightly more: choose a room with a fireplace or suite with a Jacuzzi
- Two-night packages are also discounted, even over weekends
- Sample unique local eateries and ride the hand-operated chain ferry, the only one of its kind left in North America
428 Butler St.
Saugatuck, MI 49453
What's included & when
- Travel through February
- $99 per night in a standard room with a queen bed, Sundays-Thursdays
$109 per night in a deluxe room with a fireplace, Sundays-Thursdays
$129 per night in a suite with Jacuzzi tub and sitting area, Sundays-Thursdays
Includes a welcome tray with fruit and candy (reg. $25)
Daily breakfast for two
$199 for two nights in a standard room, $219 in a deluxe room or $259 in a suite, daily arrivals incl. weekends
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this offer, the following dates have now sold out: Sept. 20-21, 27-28; Oct. 4-5, 11-12, 18-19. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-650-9790 between the hours of 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 11, 13-14, 25, 30; Oct. 1-2, 9, 24-25; Nov. 24-28; Dec. 15, 22-27, 30-31; Feb. 20-22. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms