By Travelzoo Staff
Take a Michigan getaway at “one of the plushest golf hotels south of Bay Harbor” (MichiganGolf.com). This exclusive offer gives Travelzoo subscribers the chance to play and stay at Tullymore Golf Resort for $149 per night, regularly $320.
Why we love it
- Visit Sundays-Wednesdays through October for an overnight stay for two in a standard room at the Inn at St. Ives including two rounds of golf with a cart and range balls at the St. Ives course. Thursday-Saturday arrivals are $30 more nightly.
- Make it a two-night escape for $279 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $349 (Thursday-Saturday arrivals). These two-night packages include one round of golf per person, per day.
- Located one hour from Grand Rapids and less than four hours from Chicago, this tucked-away central Michigan resort is home to two nationally recognized courses: Tullymore and St. Ives. Hit the green at the 18-hole St. Ives, which features glacial-carved highlands and sprawling wetlands. The award-winning Tullymore course was named one of America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses by Golf Digest.
- After the sun sets, put away the clubs and indulge in the other on-site amenities like the indoor pool, steam room, and a restaurant and bar at St. Ives Clubhouse.
Tullymore Golf Resort
9900 Saint Ives Dr
What's included & when
- July 9, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
- Golf getaway for 2 at the plush Tullymore Golf Resort at more than 50% off
- $149 per night (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $179 (Thursday-Saturday arrivals) at the Inn at St. Ives with 1 round of golf per person
- $279 2-night stay (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $349 (Thursday-Saturday arrivals) with 1 daily round of golf per person
- Travel through October
- Travelzoo Tip: Get more tee time with this golf deal for St. Ives Golf Club
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-972-4837 ext. 239 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 11-14, 16-17, 25-27, 29; Aug. 1-4, 6-10, 12-13, 15-18, 20-21; Sept. 4, 11, 22-23. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms