By Travelzoo Staff
Explore scenic northwest Michigan with this exclusively negotiated two-night offer for $199 for up to two adults and two children from the Crystal Mountain Resort & Spa that saves more than 50%. Receive a choice of $50 resort credit or two rounds of golf for arrivals over select Sundays-Wednesdays through November or Thursdays-Saturdays for $40 more.
Why we love it
- Sept. 2-21, 23-30
- Oct. 1-5, 7-19, 21-31
- Nov. 1-30
- After settling into your room, use the resort credit to try Michigan's only alpine slide, rent mountain bikes, hit the climbing wall or take in a relaxing massage at the on-site spa. Choose the golf option and tee off on the 18-hole championship Betsie Valley course, which recently underwent a $1 million renovation and has received numerous awards from top golf publications.
- The resort, which was recently named a top ski town resort for a summer vacation by Family Circle magazine, has three eateries for upscale and casual dining as well as an indoor pool and fitness center. It has received accolades for being the state's first attraction to invest in wind energy and the Midwest's first silver LEED-certified spa.
Crystal Mountain Resort & Spa
12500 Crystal Mountain Drive
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Tel: 800-968-7686 ext. 5100
What's included & when
- Sept. 6, 2012 - Nov. 30, 2012
- 2-night family escape for up to 2 adults and 2 children to northwest Michigan for $199, a savings of more than 50%, at the Crystal Mountain Resort & Spa
- Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through November (see below for specific dates)
- Thursday-Saturday arrivals are $40 more
- Includes choice of a $50 resort credit or 2 rounds of 18-hole championship golf (reg. $90)
- Use the credit toward the alpine slide, bike rentals, climbing wall or a spa treatment
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-968-7686 ext. 5100 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. A $10 daily resort fee will be collected at check-in. The $50 resort credit is not valid toward food and beverage purchases. Rounds of golf do not include optional equipment rentals and cart fees. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms