By Travelzoo Staff
"The Addams Family" musical creeps into Flint this April. With this Local Deal, all seats are now 40% off for three weekend performances at The Whiting.
Why we love it
- Save 40% on seats to "The Addams Family" at The Whiting
- Tickets are $17.50-$41.50 (regularly $29-$69)
- Choose from 3 weekend performances, April 26-27
- The Chicago Tribune calls it a "classic, full-tilt, fast-paced, old-fashioned musical comedy"
March 22, 2013 - April 2, 2013
The Addams Family Musical
1241 E Kearsley St.
Flint, MI 48503
Tel: (810) 237-7333
- All performances, Friday-Saturday, April 26-27, are discounted, in the following sections:
- Upper, Middle and Lower Balcony … $17.50 (reg. $29)
- Middle Balcony and Lower Balcony … $29.50 (reg. $49)
- Orchestra Pit, Side Mezzanine and Lower Balcony … $35.50 (reg. $59)
- Orchestra and Center Mezzanine … $41.50 (reg. $69)
- Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a "normal" young man from a respectable family, and it drives a wedge between her parents, Gomez and Morticia. Everything will change for the whole family when they host a dinner for Wednesday's boyfriend and his parents.
- Booking Instructions: Click "Buy Now." Select a performance and click "Continue." Select a seating zone and your number of tickets, then click "Add To Cart." Log in or create an account to continue. Once you have a log in name and password, enter the promo code 992 in the promotion box, before logging in. If creating a new account, fill out information and log back in to enter promo code. Review your order, and click "Proceed to Checkout." Enter the billing address and click "Continue." Chose delivery method and click "Continue." Fill out payment details to complete your purchase.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. An additional fee of $5 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer and has no cash value.