By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can see the 25th-anniversary production of "Les Misérables" next week at Miller Auditorium in Kalamazoo for half off. Featuring new staging and scenery inspired by the paintings of Victor Hugo, this revamped anniversary production has been called "unquestionably spectacular from start to finish" by The New York Times.
Why we love it
- See the 25th-anniversary production of iconic musical "Les Misérables" at Miller Auditorium in Kalamazoo
- Tickets are 50% off, $12.50-$30 (reg. $25-$60) for the performances Tuesday-Wednesday, Jan. 29-30, at 7:30 p.m.
- The New York Times calls this an "unquestionably spectacular production from start to finish"
Jan. 14, 2013 - Jan. 30, 2013
2200 Auditorium Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Tel: (269) 387-2300
- All seats are discounted for the shows Tuesday-Wednesday, Jan. 29-30, at 7:30 p.m., in the following sections:
- Rear Balcony...$12.50-$15 (reg. $25-$30)
- Front Balcony...$17.50-$20 (reg. $35-$40)
- Rear Orchestra and Grand Tier...$22.50-$25 (reg. $45-$50)
- Front Orchestra and Grand Tier...$27.50-$30 (reg. $55-$60)
- Note: The $12.50 lead rate is available for the Tuesday performance.
- Based on Hugo's classic novel, "Les Misérables" is an epic and uplifting story about the survival of the human spirit. The beloved score includes the songs "I Dreamed a Dream," "On My Own," "Do You Hear the People Sing?," "One Day More" and "Master of the House."
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Choose the quantity tickets from the drop-down menu next to the performance you'd like to attend and click "Continue." Discount already applied. Choose seats on the seating chart and click "Accept Above Seating." Fill out payment information to complete purchase.
The fine print
See the Booking Instructions for step-by-step information on booking. Fees of $1.50-$3 per ticket will be additional. Subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer or on previously purchased tickets. Restrictions may apply.