By Travelzoo Staff
The Disney musical "Mary Poppins," a "roof-raising, toe-tapping, high-flying extravaganza" according to the New York Daily News, has landed in Detroit. With this deal, tickets for select performances are now up to 45% off for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- See a "roof-raising, toe-tapping, high-flying extravaganza" according to the New York Daily News
- Disney's "Mary Poppins" opens this week at Fisher Theatre
- Balcony 1 seats are $29 (reg. $49-$54) and Loge seats are $50 (reg. $ 79-$84)
- Choose from 2 evening performances: Oct. 26 and 28
- The Tony Award-winning show epitomizes the magic of live theater -- big, showstopping numbers, impressive dance sequences and classic songs
Oct. 18, 2012 - Oct. 29, 2012
3011 W. Grand Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48202
- Balcony 1 seats are $29, regularly $49-$54, and Loge seats are $50, regularly $79-$84, for the following performances at Fisher Theatre:
- Friday, Oct. 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 28 at 6:30 p.m.
- Note: Main Floor seats are also discounted 10%-15% for these performances.
- Combining the best of the original stories by P. L. Travers and the beloved Walt Disney film, the Tony Award-winning show features classic songs "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," "Chim Chim Cher-ee" and more.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Choose a performance and click "Find Tickets." Enter code TZOO and click "OK." Choose seats from the interactive map and click "Checkout." Enter security check word. Review order and click "Continue." Choose ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or create and account to finish purchase. Fees of $10.10-$10.65 and $4.75 per ticket are additional. There are no fees when purchasing in-person at the box office.