By Travelzoo Staff
Since winning a Tony for Best Musical Revival in 2011, Cole Porter's "Anything Goes" has been so popular with fans that discounts are rarely offered. This exclusive Local Deal, the first discount offered outside New York City, saves 30% on some of the best seats, starting at $39.90.
Why we love it
- Mid Orchestra (row S-W) seats for weekday performances of "Anything Goes" are $39.90, regularly $57
- Or, for $3.50 more, catch the Friday evening performance
- One of Cole Porter's most beloved musicals, "Anything Goes" won a Tony Award for Best Revival of a Musical in 2011
- See 1 of 4 performances, Oct. 16-19
- Hear classics like "I Get a Kick Out of You," "It's De-Lovely" and, of course, "Anything Goes"
Oct. 3, 2012 - Oct. 19, 2012
Wharton Center for Performing Arts
Wharton Center for Performing Arts - Michigan State University
750 E Shaw Lane
East Lansing, MI 48824
- Secure select Mid Orchestra (row S-W) seats for $39.90-$43.40 (regularly $57-$62) at the following performances:
- Tuesday, Oct. 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 19 at 8 p.m.
- In "Anything Goes," a group of passengers are in for a bumpy ride and lots of romantic complications when they climb aboard an ocean liner. The musical first debuted on Broadway in 1934, and many of its songs are now standards -- "I Get a Kick Out of You," "It's De-Lovely" and, of course, "Anything Goes."
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Select number of tickets from the drop-down menu next to desired performance and click "Continue." Click on green circles to select seats and click "Accept Above Seating." Log in or create a new account to complete purchase. A $6.50-$7.50 per-ticket fee applies. Full-priced tickets are subject to the same fees. Offer is available online only and may end at any time without notice; discounted offer does not apply to previously purchased tickets. All sales are final.