By Jen Lee
Fodor's says "staying at the Vail Mountain Lodge can be a life-changing experience, thanks to the 18,000-square-foot Vitality Center."
Why we love it
- Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Hotel for 2013
- Fodor's: "Staff is among the best" at this "quiet, eucalyptus-scented spa"
- Utilize fitness classes, Vail's only indoor climbing wall, sauna and Jacuzzis
- "At the leading edge" of the "integrative" spa and health experience (VAIL Mag)
Jan. 24, 2014 - April 13, 2014
Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa
352 East Meadow Drive
Vail, CO 81657
- $99 (reg. up to $160) to spend the day at the acclaimed Vail Vitality Center in the Vail Mountain Lodge
Choice of 50-minute massage or facial (up to $150); massage also includes aromatic medicinal oil add-on
All-day facility access: fitness center and classes (includes yoga, spinning and pilates), indoor rock climbing wall, outdoor and indoor Jacuzzis, sauna, steam room and showers
Turn your visit into an overnight stay-- the hotel is offering 40% off stays of three nights or more (Sunday-Monday arrivals) in January and 20% off in February-March for Travelzoo subscribers (subject to availability). Guests must call 800-822-4754 and mention this deal.
The fine print
Valid Jan. 24, 2014 - April 13, 2014. Appointments required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Must be at least 16 years old to enter spa.
See all terms