By Eddy Rivera
Relax after a long day on the slopes of Telluride -- Conde Nast Traveler readers' No. 1 Place to Ski and Stay -- with this package at The Peaks Resort & Spa.
Why we love it
- One of Conde Nast Traveler readers' Top 50 Resort Spas in the U.S.
- Redeem any day of the week, all through ski season
- Four-story, 42,000-square-feet spa with 32 treatment rooms
- Spend the day using the Jacuzzis, steam rooms, pools and fitness classes
- "Set against the backdrop of the towering Rockies" (Travel + Leisure)
Nov. 26, 2013 - April 15, 2014; blackout dates apply
The Peaks Resort & Spa
136 Country Club Dr.
Telluride, CO 81435
Tel: 800-789-2220 or 970-728-6800
- $99 for an "invigorating" (Fodor's) 75-minute Swedish massage (reg. $160)
All-day access to the spa's amenities
Indoor/outdoor pool, lap pool, natural mineral salt soak, dry saunas, roman tubs, Jacuzzis, eucalyptus steam rooms, fitness center (including classes) and relaxation lounges
For $119 -- $20 more -- upgrade to this same package plus 20 minutes in the oxygen inhalation lounge (reg. $200)
Oxygen lounge helps hydrate skin, focus the mind and balance the body in high altitudes
The fine print
Appointments are required and subject to availability. Not valid on Dec. 21-Jan. 4, Feb. 14-16, March 15 and March 22. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the services will be added.
See all terms