By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled in the AAA 4-Diamond Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Allegria Spa is a 30,000-square-foot "haven of tranquility" (5280 Magazine) and one of Conde Nast Traveler's Top 100 U.S. Resort Spas.
Why we love it
- Allegria Spa ranked #39 on Conde Nast Traveler's Top 270 Spas in 2013
- Travel + Leisure's Laura Teusnik said she "never wanted to leave"
- Relax in the opulent water sanctuary modeled after ancient Roman baths
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is one of America's Best Mountain Resorts (Travel + Leisure)
- 100% of Travelzoo subscribers who used this deal loved it
Sept. 4, 2013 - Oct. 20, 2013
Allegria Spa at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
100 E. Thomas Place
Beaver Creek, CO 81620
- For $99 (reg. $165), relax with a massage or facial and enjoy Allegria Spa's luxurious amenities
- 50-minute classic Swedish massage uses customized oils and lotions, including a honey foot scrub
- 45-minute custom facial is tailored by aestheticians to address your specific skin needs
Afterward, kick back with a glass of wine in the relaxation lounge
- Pack a swimsuit and arrive at least an hour early to utilize the Aqua Sanitas water sanctuary, the "standout amenity" (5280)
The 5-step hydrotherapy experience includes heated jet tubs, mineral pools, a rain shower and scented steam rooms (normally $55, Aqua Sanitas is included with spa treatments)
Also take advantage of the fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tubs, and dry/steam saunas
The fine print
Appointments are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. An 18% gratuity based on the full value and any applicable taxes (including a 5% resort tax) will be added.
See all terms