By Travelzoo Staff
The technicians at Nail Zone have more than 30 years combined experience in offering high-quality nail treatments to customers. Now, Travelzoo subscribers can receive a manicure and pedicure at this Congress Park salon for $29. This package -- regularly $58 -- also includes a bottle of OPI top coat polish and a nail file to take home.
Why we love it
- For $29, receive a spa manicure and pedicure at Nail Zone in Congress Park
- Regularly $58, this package also includes a bottle of OPI top coat polish to take home
- Or for $39, upgrade to a longer-lasting shellac gel manicure, regularly $78
- Both treatments include massages
Oct. 29, 2012 - Dec. 31, 2012
727 Colorado Blvd.
- Guests are treated to a hand massage during the manicure and a foot and leg massage, hot towel, and foot scrub during the pedicure.
- Or for $39, regularly $78, upgrade the package to a shellac manicure instead of the standard spa manicure. Shellac manicures provide a chip-free polish that lasts as long as two weeks.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 29 through Dec. 31, 2012. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. By appointment only. Appointments are subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms