By Jen Lee
Travel + Leisure named Sonnenalp Hotel one of the 500 World's Best Hotels for 2014. Dine at this European-inspired retreat's restaurant for half off.
Why we love it
- Valid through ski season
- Ludwig's earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and 4 stars on Yelp
- Sonnenalp Hotel is a AAA 4-Diamond destination
- Three-course meal priced lower per person than some entrees
- New American cuisine crafted with fresh, local ingredients
Jan. 22, 2014 - April 10, 2014; Wednesday-Sunday only
Ludwig's at the Sonnenalp Resort of Vail
20 Vail Rd.
Vail, CO 81657
- $59 (reg. $128) for a three-course dinner for two from the full menu
Two soups or salads (up to $16 each), like the seafood bouillabaisse or bibb salad with apple
Two entrees (up to $35 each), such as the crispy sea bass and wasabi peas breaded chicken breast
Two desserts (up to $13 each), like the nougat and pear tower and butterscotch bread pudding
The fine print
Valid Jan. 22, 2014 - April 10, 2014; Wednesday-Sunday only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Must make reservation by phone; no OpenTable reservations. Valid during dinner hours; dinner served Wednesday-Sunday only. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity not included. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms