By Jen Lee
This eclectic spot earns 4-star ratings on OpenTable and TripAdvisor and opened to a Best Nouvelle Peruvian Restaurant nod from Westword in 2008.
Why we love it
- Dishes made with a "deep understanding" of Peruvian cuisine (Westword)
- Saves more than 55% on drinks and tapas plates for two
- Past purchasers praised the "delicious" food and ambiance
- Features flavors from Central America, South America and the Caribbean
Feb. 4, 2014 - March 30, 2014; closed Mondays
1618 E. 17th Ave.
Denver, CO 80218
- $29 (reg. $66) for three small plates, a dessert and two glasses of wine or draft beers (up to $8.50 each)
Choose one Central American, one South American and one Caribbean plate (up to $14 each) from the menu
Try the clams with chorizo, wok-fried beef or slow-roasted shredded beef; you can also get vegetarian items like spiced pumpkin soup and chile relleno
Desserts like spiced chocolate crusted cheesecake and banana tres leches
The fine print
Valid Feb. 4, 2014 - March 30, 2014. Valid during merchant's dinner hours; closed Mondays. Reservations are required by phone; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms