By Jen Lee
This eclectic spot earns 4-star ratings on OpenTable and TripAdvisor and opened to a Best Nouvelle Peruvian Restaurant nod from Westword in 2008.
Why we love it
- Dishes made with a "deep understanding" of Peruvian cuisine (Westword)
- Saves more than 55% on drinks and tapas plates for two
- Past purchasers praised the "delicious" food and ambiance
- Features flavors from Central America, South America and the Caribbean
Nov. 26, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2014; closed Mondays
1618 E. 17th Ave.
Denver, CO 80218
- $29 (reg. $66) for three small plates, a dessert and two glasses of wine or draft beers (up to $8.50 each)
Choose one Central American, one South American and one Caribbean plate (up to $14 each) from the menu
Try the clams with chorizo, wok-fried beef or slow-roasted shredded beef; you can also get vegetarian items like spiced pumpkin soup and chile relleno
Desserts like spiced chocolate crusted cheesecake and banana tres leches
The fine print
Reservations are required by phone; subject to availability. Closed Mondays. Not valid on major holidays. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms