By Caroline Patience
Two can indulge in cocktails and appetizers at this "visually stunning" hot spot located in the center of 16th Street action with this deal for $25 (Westword).
Why we love it
- Observe 16th Street through floor-to-ceiling windows -- or from the patio when it's warmer
- Take a seat in the space that The Denver Post calls "swank, rich and relaxed"
- 16Mix is "a step up from many other downtown hotel bars" (Westword)
- Or head to Sheraton's 15Fifty restaurant and save more than 50% on dinner with drinks
Nov. 7, 2013 - May 7, 2014
16Mix & 15|Fifty at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Pl.
Denver, CO 80202
- For $25 (reg. $60), two can order two appetizers, salads or sandwiches (up to $12 each) such as the twice-cooked chicken wings or pork confit tacos at 16Mix
Wash it down with four beers, glasses of wine or cocktails, such as the St. Basil with Champagne or Salted Caramel with vanilla vodka (up to $9 each)
Or for $39 (reg. $86), head to Sheraton's 15|Fifty restaurant for a dinner for two
Start with a shared appetizer (up to $12) and two drinks (including alcoholic drinks; up to $8 each); then order two salads (up to $10 each) and two entrees (up to $19 each)
The fine print
Reservations are not required for 16Mix; they are required and subject to availability for 15|Fifty. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
See all terms