By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled in the heart of Vail Square, Tavern on the Square at this AAA 4-Diamond resort invites subscribers to dine on its sprawling patio overlooking the slopes.
Why we love it
- Fodor's: Arrabelle at Vail Square is a "star" among the luxury Vail resorts
- The large patio at Tavern on the Square is "perfect in the summer" (AOL Travel)
- One of the best "patio dining rooms overlooking Eagle Bahn Gondola" (Lonely Planet)
- Among AOL Travel Guide's Best Vail Restaurants
Sept. 30, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
Arrabelle at Vail Square
675 Lionshead Pl.
Vail, CO 81657
- Two can sit inside or on the patio of Tavern on the Square and enjoy a three-course meal from the full menu for $49 (reg. up to $104) -- that's a savings of $55
Start with two soups or salads (up to $14 each), like the onion soup gratin, summer corn soup, iceberg wedge BLT, or baby spinach salad
Then indulge in two entrees (up to $29 each), like the blue cheese-crusted New York steak, soy-charred rare ahi tuna steak or full rack of St. Louis-style BBQ ribs
Finish off your meal with any two desserts, such as the caramel corn milkshake or old-fashioned banana split
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. A 20% gratuity based on the full value will be added.
See all terms