By Travelzoo Staff
Westword exudes that "everything [at Little India] has the potential to transport a diner to utter bliss," and subscribers praise the "delicious" regional cuisine.
Why we love it
- Westword Readers' Choice for Best Indian Restaurant 2013
- The Denver Post loves its "bold mix of exotic flavors"
- "Helpful service and great food, every single visit" - Westword
Sept. 23, 2013 - Jan. 12, 2014
Little India Restaurant & Bar
- Two can indulge at the 6th Avenue or Downing Street location with this lunch or dinner for $39 (reg. $83)
Get two soups or salads, two entrees (up to $15.99 each), your choice of plain basmati or saffron rice, an order of naan bread (up to $3.99) and two desserts (up to $6) from the full menu
Also apply a $21 credit toward the purchase of any bottle of wine (bottles begin at $21)
Try the lamb masala, shrimp saag or popular specialty dishes like butter chicken
- Note: Visitors can upgrade to higher-priced items by paying the difference to the merchant
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid at Downing St. or 6th Ave. location only. Not valid on lunch buffet; valid on lunch and dinner menus only. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms