By Jen Lee
The quaint, European-style Cafe Colore offers a "mellow vibe" (Westword) for dinner with wine in Writer Square.
Why we love it
- 96% of Travelzoo subscribers loved it, saying the food and staff are "outstanding"
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable and TripAdvisor
- Offers a cozy respite from the bustle of Writer Square
- Winner of Open Table Diners' Choice award for Outdoor Dining
Sept. 24, 2013 - Jan. 23, 2014; Sunday-Thursday only
1512 Larimer St. R12
Denver, CO 80202
- Take a seat inside -- or on the patio facing 15th and Larimer Streets -- and order a meal for two from the full menu for $35 (reg. up to $72)
Start with any two soups or salads, such as the beet and arugula salad and a bowl of the soup of the day
Then, order any two entrees, such as the 12-hour braised beef short rib and the seafood linguini with scallops, shrimp, mussels and Polidori sausage
Pair your meal with two glasses of house wine
- Or, for $65, bring friends and get this deal for four (reg. up to $142)
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid Sunday-Thursday during merchant's dinner hours. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms