By Eddy Rivera
“Tamayo is back in a big way” (5280 Magazine) after undergoing a million-dollar makeover in January. Dine for half off at this “treat in Larimer Square” (Zagat).
Why we love it
- “The renovations hit the menu, too: 75 percent of it now is different” (Denver Post)
- Rated “excellent” (23) by Zagat for its “innovative, modern Mexican dishes”
- Named one of Gayot’s 2013 Top 10 Denver/Colorado Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- Fodor's says, "the outdoor patio supplies a rare view of the mountains"
- Denver Westword: “Both the food and the space are picture-perfect”
Aug. 29, 2013 - Oct. 28, 2013
1400 Larimer St.
Denver, CO 80202
- Choose $40 worth of food from the menu
Craft your own dinner for two: we recommend the chile relleno ($13) as the starter, and the chicken tinga ($13) and al pastor ($14) tacos as the two entrees
“Request a table on the rooftop patio to enjoy a sweeping panorama of the Rocky Mountains with your dinner” (Gayot).
The fine print
Not valid for drinks. Not valid for brunch, happy hour or with any other offer. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms