By Travelzoo Staff
Gayot calls this acclaimed steakhouse a landmark, saying that it's "been on the A-list of Denverites and D-town visitors for years."
Why we love it
- It's one of the city's "most romantic spots" (Westword)
- Saves nearly 60% on a meal that includes a bottle of wine
- Housed in a former bank building -- dine inside a 100-year-old vault
- Denver staple since 1972; it exudes "old-school Victorian ambience" (Gayot)
Aug. 19, 2013 - Dec. 1, 2013
821 17th St.
Denver, CO 80202
- For $69, sit down to a steak dinner for 2 (reg. $160)
This specialty menu comes with Gulf shrimp, soups/salads, entrees and desserts
Choices include steak tournedos Oscar and creme brulee
Pair with a bottle of preselected red or white wine
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. No substitutions allowed. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change.
See all terms