By Travelzoo Staff
This eclectic Peruvian spot has earned a following and 4-star ratings on OpenTable and TripAdvisor since opening to a Best Nouvelle Peruvian Restaurant nod from Westword in 2008.
Why we love it
- Dishes are made with a "deep understanding" of Peruvian cuisine (Westword)
- This deal saves more than 50% on a dinner for 2
- Past purchasers praised the "delicious" food and ambiance
- Features flavors from Central America, South America and the Caribbean
Aug. 20, 2013 - Dec. 20, 2013
1618 E. 17th Ave.
Denver, CO 80218
- For $39 (reg. $84), grab any 6 small plates from the menu
Try the clams with chorizo, wok-fried beef and slow-roasted shredded beef
You can also get vegetarian items like spiced pumpkin soup and chile relleno
The fine print
Reservations are required by phone. Closed Mondays. Not valid on major holidays.
See all terms