By Jen Lee
Ay Caramba! in Cherry Creek serves up "tasty sandwiches" (Westword) in a "simple and comfortable space" (Eater).
Why we love it
- "Ingredients here are high-quality, scratch-made and thoughtfully prepared" (Westword)
- You can get a meal with beers for two for less than $8 each
- CNN: Tortas amidst a wave of "what's to come in American sandwiches"
- Hip space with reclaimed-pine ceilings and Mexican-embossed leather benches
Sept. 24, 2013 - Jan. 26, 2014
2817 E. 3rd Ave.
Denver, CO 80206
- Two can grab any food on the menu up to $30 in total value for lunch or dinner
Value can also cover up to two draft beers or soft drinks (not valid on other drinks)
For example, you could get any two tortas, a dessert and two beers, such as Pacifico
Try the camaron diabla with chipotle-sauteed shrimp or the cubana with Negra Modelo-braised pork
The fine print
Reservations are not required; space is subject to availability. Limit two drinks total per voucher (draft beers or soft drinks only). Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms