By Travelzoo Staff
Set in a "spiffy, contemporary building" in Riverfront, Richard Sandoval's Al Lado puts "new twists" on classic Spanish flavors and "makes for a fun night out" (Denver Post).
Why we love it
- "More bright flavors" and "more artful plating" than you'd find in Madrid (5280)
- Deal saves 50% on dinner at this laid-back Riverfront tapas spot
- Boasts a 100% Urbanspoon rating and 4 stars on OpenTable
- Al Lado "exudes romance" (5280)
Aug. 5, 2013 - Oct. 5, 2013
1610 Little Raven St.
Denver, CO 80202
- Two can grab any food on the menu up to $40
Try the Chorizo Bilbao flatbread with spicy tomato and manchego ($9 value)
Or, taste a rock shrimp cazuela served in a traditional pot ($10 value)
Other options: crispy croquetas ($6 value) and bacon-wrapped dates ($5 value)
The fine print
Reservations not required. Menu items are subject to change. Not valid on beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic). This deal cannot be combined with any other offer, including happy hour. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid during merchant's dinner hours.
See all terms