By Travelzoo Staff
Named the Best Italian Restaurant of 2013 (Westword) and rated a perfect 5 stars on Metromix, DiFranco's serves homemade Italian called "oh so delicioso" by 303 Magazine.
Why we love it
- Dine on fresh hand-rolled pasta for lunch or dinner
- Westword: the food is "transcendent"
- Metromix gives it 5 stars; Yelp users rate it 4.5 stars
- Past purchasers say the food is "spectacular"
July 22, 2013 - Nov. 12, 2013
955 Lincoln St. Unit D
Denver, CO 80203
- Two people can have lunch or dinner with wine for $25 (reg. up to $52)
Two house salads with field greens, local tomatoes and shaved fennel
Any two entrees, such as hand-rolled angel hair pasta with spicy tomato sauce or penne with a prosciutto vodka sauce
Two drinks from the wine and beer list (up to $9 each); all beers are from Colorado and the wine list features Colorado producers
The fine print
Reservations not required; present voucher upon arrival. Not valid on special events (call ahead for hours), major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table.
See all terms