By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praised the "artful, remarkable New American fare" served by Executive Chef Sean McGaughey at Opus' original Littleton location, awarding it an "extraordinary to perfection" (26) ranking for food. With this deal, two people can visit the restaurant's new Cherry Creek location for dinner for $59, regularly up to $116.
Why we love it
- 2 can dine on a locally sourced menu at Opus in Cherry Creek for $59, reg. $116
- Chef Sean McGaughey's menus are "engaging" and "contemporary" (Gayot)
- Of the original location, Metromix said "words can't do justice to the experience of dining at Opus"
- Zagat rated the cuisine "extraordinary to perfection"
- Taste dishes like dry-aged beef rib-eye or seared sea scallops
July 18, 2013 - Sept. 7, 2013
250 Josephine St.
Denver, CO 80206
- Order an "otherworldly" (Denver Post) meal from a new menu that features locally sourced ingredients, including meats from Two Mile Ranch and Tender Belly:
- Any two starters, like the charred spring onion ravioli, artichoke bisque or stuffed rabbit ballotine
- Two entrees (up to $34 value each), such as the sauteed sea scallops, Alaskan halibut or dry-aged beef rib-eye
- Any two desserts, like the vanilla bean creme brulee, dark chocolate ganache or lemon tart
- Or, take advantage of these other deals:
- For $75 (reg. $150), get a five-course kitchen tasting menu (see page 2) for two
- For $19 (reg. $42), enjoy Sunday brunch for two with two entrees (up to $15 value each) and two drinks (up to $6 value each; includes alcoholic)
- For $29 (reg. $64), two can stop by Opus' wine bar Aria for two small plates (up to $10 value each) and four drinks (up to $11 value each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 18, through Sept. 7, 2013 (or Sunday, July 21 through Sept. 15, 2013 for brunch). Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms