By Travelzoo Staff
DiFranco's was named Best Italian Restaurant of 2013 by Westword, which raves about the "simplicity, craftsmanship and unassailable ingredients," and Metromix rates it a perfect 5 stars for its "fresh take on homemade Italian." For $25 (reg. up to $52), two can visit for lunch or dinner with wine at this eatery dubbed "oh so delicioso" by 303 Magazine.
Why we love it
- Dine on fresh hand-rolled pasta for lunch or dinner
- Westword: the food is "transcendent"
- Metromix gives it 5 stars; Yelp users rate it 4.5 stars
- Past purchasers say the food is "spectacular"
July 10, 2013 - Nov. 12, 2013
955 Lincoln St. Unit D
Denver, CO 80203
- With this deal, indulge on the following:
- Two house salads with field greens, carrots, local tomatoes and shaved fennel
- Any two entrees from the locally sourced menu, such as the popular chicken Parmesan sandwich with fresh mozzarella, hand-rolled angel hair pasta with spicy tomato sauce, or penne with prosciutto vodka sauce; all pastas made in-house daily
- Two drinks from the wine and beer list (up to $9 each); all beers are from Colorado, including Great Divide's Colette Farmhouse Ale, and the wine list features Colorado varietals like the cabernet from Bonacquisti
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 12, through Nov. 12, 2013. Reservations not required; present voucher upon arrival. Not valid on special events (call ahead for hours), major holidays or holiday weekends. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid for dine-in only. Menu items subject to availability daily. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms