By Travelzoo Staff
Crowned the city's Best Greek Restaurant
of 2012 by Westword, Axios Estiatorio is "the place to go when you're in the mood for Greek" (Eater). Visit the "lively and intimate" (Westword) Highlands hot spot for a brunch or dinner for two people with these deals.
Why we love it
- Denver's Best Greek Restaurant (Westword)
- Visit for brunch or dinner
- 4-star reviews on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- "Fresh" and "incredibly satisfying" (Westword)
June 10, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
3901 Tennyson St.
Denver, CO 80212
- For $19, regularly up to $41, visit for weekend brunch featuring two entrees such as the lamb burger and ciabatta French toast; and two drinks including alcoholic beverages (up to $8.50 value each) like bloody marys and peach mimosas
- For $39, regularly up to $74, indulge in dinner with two starters, like the unique dolmades picked by Westword as one of its 100 Favorite Dishes; two entrees, like the moussaka 5280 Magazine dubs a "Must Try" dish (up to $19 value each); and two desserts, like the traditional baklava or almond olive oil cake
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 10 or Saturday, June 15, through Sept. 29 or Sept. 30, 2013 (depending on the offer). Reservations required; subject to availability. Dinner valid Sunday-Thursday only. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays only from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Not valid on major holidays. Not valid for special event dinners like Greek Night and Wine Tasting dinners. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms