By Travelzoo Staff
Forbes named Arugula Bar and Ristorante to its list of Top 10 Wholesome U.S. Restaurants, proclaiming that it "shows a commitment to classic Italian cuisine" and "local sourcing" and the "service is perfection." Visit this Boulder gem helmed by chef Alec Schuler, recipient of a Colorado Culinary Award of Excellence in 2012, to indulge with a dinner for two for $59, regularly up to $106.
Why we love it
- Arugula Bar & Ristorante boasts a rare "extraordinary to perfection" Zagat rating
- Save more than 40% on a "flawless" Italian dinner (5280) for 2 at this Boulder spot
- Order any 2 salads, small plates, entrees and desserts
- Try "highly creative" dishes (5280) like the pork belly and polenta or Colorado striped bass
- Yelp and TripAdvisor users rate it 4 stars
May 15, 2013 - Aug. 11, 2013
Arugula Bar & Ristorante
2785 Iris Ave.
Boulder, CO 80304
- Take a seat and order the following from Schuler's "diverse, extensive, and highly creative" (5280) menu:
- Any two salads (up to $11 value each), like the warm spinach salad, arugula and dried fruit salad or fennel salad
- Any two small plates or formaggi items (up to $12 value each), such as the seared sea scallops, pork belly and polenta or prosciutto with fig
- Any two pasta, gnocchi, risotto or secondi items (up to $22 value each), like the pear and Gorgonzola gnocchi, black seafood risotto or Colorado striped bass; you can also order the nightly special (any difference in price can be paid directly to the merchant)
- Any two desserts (up to $8 value each)
- Note: This deal is broken down into weekday (Sunday-Thursday) and weekend (Friday-Saturday) vouchers.
The fine print
Update: Weekend vouchers have sold out, but Sunday-Thursday vouchers are still available. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 16, or Friday, May 17, through Aug. 10 or Aug. 11, 2013, depending on which voucher you purchase. Reservations are required. Menu items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms