By Travelzoo Staff
"Sahara is one of the best places to get [Mediterranean food] in the city," says Westword. Metromix adds that "you'll find yourself returning here again and again to experience the scrumptious" dishes. With this deal, subscribers can feast on a dinner for two with drinks for $35 (reg. up to $70) -- and on Saturdays, you can dine while watching live belly dancers.
Why we love it
- "One of the best places" to get Mediterranean food in the city, says Westword
- For 50% off, feast on a dinner for 2 at this local gem rated 4 stars on OpenTable
- On Saturdays, you can dine while watching live belly dancers
- Includes any 2 apps and any 2 entrees-- try the kabob combo or slow-roasted lamb
- Pick a pair of drinks from a wine/beer list with Lebanese and Moroccan imports
April 22, 2013 - July 8, 2013
9636 E. Arapahoe Rd.
Greenwood Village, CO 80112
- Take a seat at an "intricately carved and painted" wooden table (Westword), then order the following from the full menu:
- Any two appetizers or salads, like the falafel, Greek salad or the hummus Westword calls "out-of-this-world good"
- Any two entrees, like the kabob combination with lamb, shrimp, and chicken, slow-roasted tender lamb with pine nuts and special Sahara spices, or beef shawarma
- Two drinks (includes beer, wine and cocktails; up to $8 each), Sahara features imported brews such as Casablanca from Morocco, Almaza from Lebanon and Efes from Turkey, as well as wines like Guerrouane Rouge from Morocco and Kefraya from the Beqaa Valley in Lebanon
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 22, through July 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other discount or offer. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms