By Travelzoo Staff
Westword praises the "classic chophouse" menu at Prime Steakhouse, which dry ages its prime beef in-house before grilling it over a fire fed with live hickory logs.
Why we love it
- Four-course meal offers dozens of options, including filet with lobster tail
- Travelzoo subscribers say the steaks are "melt-in-your-mouth delectable"
- It's a block from the Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- OpenTable users give it a 4.5-star rating
Aug. 30, 2013 - Dec. 3, 2013
1480 Arapahoe St.
Denver, CO 80202
- Romantic dinner for two for $69 (reg. up to $153)
Start with a shared Mediterranean hummus trio platter
Then select two soups or salads, two entrees, two sides and two desserts from a special menu
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms