By Travelzoo Staff
Metromix calls Cork House Broker a "Park Hill favorite" and a "great place to take a date." Two can linger over dinner at the "elegant, old-school" restaurant with this deal for $69 (reg. up to $138).
Why we love it
- Linger over a 4-course dinner with a bottle of wine
- "One of the best patios in the neighborhood" (Westword)
- Includes the signature steamed Gulf shrimp and popular steak tournedos Oscar
May 10, 2013 - Aug. 14, 2013
Cork House Broker Restaurant
4900 E. Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80220
- Two starters: choose from calamari, bruschetta or the signature Broker dish -- a bowl of steamed Gulf shrimp served with lemon wedges and house-made cocktail sauce
- Two salads: choose from spinach, caprese or Caesar
- Two entrees: select from the chicken chardonnay, steak Diane, Alaskan king salmon or tournedos Oscar featuring two bacon-wrapped filets served atop a crab cake and potato cake and sauced with bearnaise and bordelaise; the Riverfront Times called the dish "lovely"
- Two desserts: choose from chocolate mousse or a house-made French vanilla bean creme brulee
- A bottle of red or white wine to share (up to $32 value), preselected from Cork House's "tremendous" wine list (Metromix)
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Restaurant closed on Mondays. Not valid on major holidays. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays.
See all terms