By Travelzoo Staff
“Hot damn! Central Bistro and Bar redefines what a neighborhood restaurant can be," says Westword about the striking eatery with "lovely views" that "opened last summer amid the buzz typically associated with honeybees eyeing an approaching bruin" (Denver Post). Within a year, Central has garnered a 4.5-star rating on Yelp from 90 reviewers. With this deal, save 50% on a dinner for two at this "hot new addition to LoHi" (5280).
Why we love it
- Save 50% at this "hot new addition to LoHi" (5280) with this dinner deal for 2
- You can order any 2 starters, 2 veggies/soups or desserts and any 2 entrees
- Central Bistro and Bar has "lovely views" of the "twinkling lights of Denver" (Denver Post)
- Try the Denver Post-recommended crispy pork belly and grilled Bavette steak
- Grab friends and get this deal for 4 for $85 (reg. up to $188)
March 29, 2013 - July 18, 2013
Central Bistro and Bar
1691 Central St.
Denver, CO 80211
- Take a seat in Central's "vibrant dining room" (5280) or perched on the patio overlooking "the twinkling lights of Denver" (Denver Post) and indulge in the following from the full menu:
- Any two starters, such as the crab mac 'n' cheese and crispy pork belly, which The Denver Post called a "winner"
- Two vegetables/soups (up to $8 each), like the cream of asparagus soup and baby beet salad OR any 2 desserts, like the Nutella waffle or sweet potato cheesecake
- Any two entrees, like pan seared salmon and grilled Bavette steak
- You can also grab friends and get this deal for four people for just $85, regularly up to $188.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 29, through July 18, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Restaurant closed Mondays. Not valid on Tuesdays or between 6:30-8:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms