By Travelzoo Staff
Amid the bustle of Writer Square, the quaint, European-style Cafe Colore offers a "mellow vibe" (Westword). A local gem rated 4 stars by OpenTable and TripAdvisor reviewers, the cozy Italian eatery is offering Travelzoo subscribers a dinner with wine for two people for just $35, or 50% off.
Why we love it
- Cafe Colore offers a cozy downtown respite from the bustle of Writer Square
- Save 50% on dinner for 2 at this gem rated 4 stars on OpenTable and TripAdvisor
- Includes any 2 soups/salads, any 2 entrees and 2 glasses of house wine
- Try dishes like the 12-hour braised short rib or seafood linguini with scallops and sausage
March 25, 2013 - July 25, 2013
1512 Larimer St. R12
Denver, CO 80202
- Take a seat inside -- or when it gets warmer, on the patio facing 15th and Larimer Streets to get a view of downtown - and order the following from the full menu:
- Any two soups or salads, like the beet & arugula salad and a bowl of the soup of the day
- Any two entrees, like the 12-hour braised beef short rib and the seafood linguini with scallops, shrimp, mussels and Polidori sausage
- Two glasses of house wine
- Or, for $65, bring a group of friends and get this deal for four, regularly up to $142.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 25, through July 25, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid Sunday-Thursday. Seasonal items are subject to change. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms