By Travelzoo Staff
Little India has been earning awards for years, most recently from the readers of 5280 Magazine in the 2012 "Top of the Town" roundup, with the editors praising the "helpful service and great food, every single visit." Westword takes the praise a step further, saying that "everything [on the menu] has the potential to transport a diner to utter bliss." Two can sample four courses of that bliss for $29, regularly $57.
Why we love it
- Two can dine at Denver's favorite Indian restaurant, Little India, for $29, regularly $57
- Little India has earned numerous awards for more than a decade for its regional cuisine
- Dinner includes four courses from the "long and dignified" menu (Westword)
- The Denver Post says Little India offers a "bold mix of exotic flavors"
- OpenTable users awarded the eatery a Neighborhood Gem Diners' Choice award
March 11, 2013 - July 1, 2013
Little India Restaurant & Bar
- Dinner includes a sampling of nearly the entire menu, starting with a selection of any appetizer on the menu including coconut shrimp or spicy tandoori wings, followed by any soup or salad each. Two entrees, like the popular chicken tikka masala, spicy lamb vindaloo or specialty dishes like butter chicken, follow (up to $15.99 each), with any dessert to finish.
- Tables of four can be reserved at an even greater savings; make it a double date or bring the parents along for $55, regularly $114. This offer is valid at two of Little India's locations; dine near Capitol Hill on 6th Avenue or on Downing in Wash Park.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday March 1, through July 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on lunch buffet. Valid for lunch and dinner menus only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms