By Travelzoo Staff
With this deal, subscribers can take advantage of the late-season snowfall and go on a 45-minute sleigh ride through the White River National Forest with a mug of hot cocoa for $25 per person, regularly $50, with Breckenridge Stables, rated 4 stars by TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- Take advantage of the late-season snow with this horse-drawn sleigh ride for 50% off
- Rides are 45 minutes, include hot cocoa and run through White River National Forest
- It's BYOB; bring a special bottle of bubbly to share on the trip
- Trips travel to elevations of more than 10,000 feet and look down on the lights of Breckenridge
- Get a dinner sleigh ride for $39, reg. $80 (or $75 for 2 people, reg. $160)
March 7, 2013 - April 15, 2013
620 Village Rd.
Breckenridge, CO 80424
- Bundle up under a blanket and take a seat in one of Breckenridge Stables' mountain sleighs, custom-made by Amish carpenters. The trip travels through pine forests, reaches elevations of more than 10,000 feet and boasts views of the lights of downtown Breckenridge and the Continental Divide.
- Draft horses like Belgians, Clydesdales and Percherons will lead the trip to the sound of sleigh bells, and riders can bring a special bottle of bubbly to share or a flask of something warmer -- all trips are BYOB.
- Or for $39 per person, regularly $80, subscribers can take a two-hour dinner sleigh ride with a mid-mountain stop inside the heated yurt building for a catered buffet dinner that includes pot roast, chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy (see menu here). Book the dinner ride for two people for $75, regularly $160.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 8, through April 15, 2013. Reservations are required. Credit card information is required to hold the reservation. Sleigh rides are available Monday-Sunday at 5 p.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m. and 9 p.m.; dinner rides are available Wednesday-Sunday at 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Trips depart from Peak 9 at Breckenridge Ski Resort; click here for driving directions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms