By Travelzoo Staff
Upon opening, 5280 Magazine called Aria Wine Bar "one to watch" in its "Best New Restaurants" issue, and the Denver Post concurred, praising the "creative, whimsical fare." With this deal, sample four glasses of wine and two small plates for $29, regularly $60, at this wine bar and small-plate space that shares a kitchen with sister
Why we love it
- Sample 4 glasses of wine and 2 small plates at Aria Wine Bar for $29
- Metromix says Aria is a great place for a first date
- The well-balanced wine list changes often, with new selections added regularly
- Located minutes from the Cherry Creek Shopping Center and Denver Country Club
Feb. 12, 2013 - May 17, 2013
Aria Wine Bar
250 Josephine St.
Denver, CO 80206
- restaurant Opus.
- Four glasses of wine like a sparkling Vega Cava from Barcelona or a 2010 Antis Malbec from Argentina (up to $10 each) or use the $40 credit toward a full bottle
- Two small plates like the bison burger topped truffle aioli and white cheddar, beef tenderloin carpaccio or a roast beet salad with caper vinaigrette (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 12, through April 17, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms