By Travelzoo Staff
With fresh pasta made by hand daily and a focus on local products, DiFranco's is "truly a unique and fresh take on homemade Italian food,"
according to Metromix
says the eatery and market captures the feeling of a "gregarious" Sunday dinner, and 303 Magazine
adds that DiFranco's is "oh so delicioso." With this offer, two can sample anything on the menu along with a couple drinks for $19, regularly $42. Four can dine for $35, regularly $84, and save even more.
Why we love it
- 2 can enjoy fresh, handmade pasta and wine at DiFranco's for $19, regularly $42
- Out Front Colorado "can't stay away" from DiFranco's
- Metromix calls DiFranco's "a celebration of flavor and culture"
- This offer can be redeemed for both lunch and dinner
March 11, 2013 - July 11, 2013
955 Lincoln St. Unit D
Denver, CO 80203
- Start by selecting two salads, sandwiches or pasta dishes, like the popular pappardelle with Bolognese ragu or the cavatelli topped with house-ground Italian sausage; all pastas are made in-house daily (up to $12 each). Pair those with a drink each from the wine and beer list (up to $9 each); all beers are from Colorado including Great Divide's Colette Farmhouse Ale, and even the wine list features Colorado vintages -- sample the Cabernet from Bonacquisti, Denver's "urban winery."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 11, through July 11, 2013. Reservations are not required; present voucher upon arrival to redeem. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms