By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the "artful, remarkable New American fare" at Opus, awarding it an "extraordinary to perfection" (26) ranking; Gayot calls Executive Chef Sean McGaughey's menus "engaging [and] contemporary." With this deal, Travelzoo subscribers can experience Opus' unique multi-course tasting menu for $75, regularly $150.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a tasting menu experience in Cherry Creek North at Opus
- Zagat awards Opus a rare rating of "extraordinary to perfection" for its cuisine
- Opus recently relocated from its original Littleton location
- Of the original location, Metromix said "words can't do justice to the experience of dining at Opus"
Jan. 29, 2013 - April 18, 2013
Opus Restaurant & Aria Wine Bar
250 Josephine St.
Denver, CO 80206
- The new winter seasonal menu features:
- Scallop tartare with quail egg and a romesco puree
- Fennel and smoked prosciutto salad
- Roasted monkfish with baby beets and horseradish cream
- Carolina squab with a brown butter vinaigrette
- Two Mile ranch braised short rib with garlic Brussels sprouts
- Dark chocolate ganache and coconut pudding
- A vegetarian menu is also available, and wine pairings can be added for an additional fee. Bring along some friends or make it a double date and save even more - a table for four can be reserved for $145, regularly $300.
Stop by Opus' sister restaurant, Aria, in their shared Cherry Creek space before dinner for glasses of wine and small plates with this deal.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 29 through April 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on Saturdays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change.
See all terms